Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Disney Light-Up Diorama Belle Trinket Box

Disney Light-Up Diorama Belle Trinket Box

Shock Sale Disney Light-Up Diorama Belle Trinket Box very cheapYou looking to find the "Disney Light-Up Diorama Belle Trinket Box" Good news! You can purchase Disney Light-Up Diorama Belle Trinket Box with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

Disney Light-Up Diorama Belle Trinket Box On Sale

Price: $750.00   Updated Price for Disney Light-Up Diorama Belle Trinket Box now
Purchase Disney Light-Up Diorama Belle Trinket Box low price

Disney Light-Up Diorama Belle Trinket Box Review

I got it as a gift from my husband. He had no idea there is a hidden compartment in it for jewelry. I loved it so much because I had no place to put my engagement ring and wedding ring when I needed to take them off and so it was off the sight from my kids. Ever since I got this beauty it works like a charm. Nobody has a clue that there is a hidden compartment and finally I don't have to look everywhere for my precious rings. I also keep there a string of real pearls and they are oh so happy there.
I am on a look out for other Trinkets from this Limited Edition. I know there is Cindy and Ariel but they are so super rare that for the last year or so I could not find a trace of them. My husband paid a fortune for this one and I am so loving him for that because he knows that it made me oh so happy.

I absolutely adore the ambient light at night. Sometimes when I need to cheer up or just relax, I put a nice relaxing CD and turn on the trinket to enhance the moment.

It is just sooo adorable. All girls big and small love it, from my little one to my own Grandma :) The piece is priceless. I had no idea it was hand painted but this is Limited Edition and it is Disney works, it figures. This is Disney at it's best.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "Disney Light-Up Diorama Belle Trinket Box" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from Disney Light-Up Diorama Belle Trinket Box ...

Buy Disney Light-Up Diorama Belle Trinket Box Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment